Saturday, February 7, 2015

100th Day of Kindergarten


The 100th day of school is officially in the books! My class had been anxiously awaiting the arrival of this momentous day, and to be honest so have I! Planning for our big 100th day was no small feat it took quite a lot of time- let's just say I've been dreaming about it, and NOT because I wanted to! In the end all my hard work paid off... take a look


Our 100th day celebration started off with a family project.  They had to make a picture using 100 items.  The projects pictured above are some of my favorites.  

Here are a few of my favorite 100th day of school books... 



Center time!
Centers are a big deal in my class, so you can imagine their excitement when they heard the centers would all be centered around 100!
  
Center #1- Showing 100 on ten frames
Center #2- Writing to 100 
Center #3- Writing 100 words (this idea came from Kinder Craze)
Center #4- 100 pattern blocks creation (this idea came from The First Grade Parade)

Center #5- Build a 100 cup structure ( this idea came from The First Grade Parade)
Center #6- Practice counting by 10's to 100 by painting dots (this idea came from For the Love of Kindergarten)
Center #7- Roll to 100 (this is a freebie from Kindergarten Rocks)

The 100th day of school wouldn't have been complete without a silly hat.  

I love how these hats turned out! They are so adorable.

One of the art projects that I had my kinders do was to make this 10 scoop ice cream cone. This idea is a freebie from The First Grade Parade).
Here is the finished product. 

My kinders also made 100 day masks. They love having free reign over that glitter!



I found these adorable 100 day certificates and bookmarks at Target! My class was so excited when I presented them with one.

This is how I had their desks set up for the 100th day of school. 

Here are a couple of counting to 100 videos that my class enjoyed.





My class loved this 100 day PowerPoint from the The Primary Techie! 

Couldn't have said it better myself

Thanks for stopping by!























0 comments:

Post a Comment