Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Spring & Easter Fun

Spring is here! Here are some highlights of what we have been up to...


We read many non fiction books about spring.  Here are some of my favorites.  

We reviewed the 5 senses by thinking about what we could hear, taste, touch and see in the spring. I recorded their thoughts on the chart above.  They used this anchor chart to write about spring.
"Spring is here! In the spring I see flowers."

"Spring is here! In the spring I touch ladybugs."

This art project always makes me smile! I love how it turns out, and the best thing is it is so simple!


We celebrated the arrival of spring with a hat parade.  My kinders and their families made a hat for them to wear in the parade.  

The kids weaved their own basket.  Here is what the finished product looks like. 


My class finger painted chocolate bunnies. 


My kinders each dyed an egg to put in their basket.  



Hope you have a great day!  Thanks for stopping by my little blog!

Miss H.








0 comments:

Post a Comment