Friday, February 22, 2013

100 Day Rewind

Hello Friends! Thanks for stopping by and checking out our 100th day activities!  

We started out our day by reading this book about the 100th day of school.


After we read The Night Before The 100th Day Of School I asked them what they wish they could have 100 of... their answers are hilarious!


To celebrate the 100th day of school my kinders and their families made a picture by gluing 100 items on a piece of paper.  

Check out this cookie!! One of my awesome kinders made a cookie and put 100 candies on it.  


During centers my kinders traced, cut and colored gumballs to add to our gumball machine.

My class had a blast making these 100 day hats!  I found the idea on Pinterest.


We went on a 100 number hunt!  I gave my class a number grid with quite a few missing numbers.  Then I secretly hung those missing numbers up around the room.  When they found a number they added to their number grid.
One of my coworkers did this adorable 100 day art project with my class. 

My class wrote a sentence about what they wanted 100 of.


Miss H.















0 comments:

Post a Comment