Monday, May 28, 2012

Open House Festivities!

Open House has come and gone and I am one tired teacher! Here are a few pictures of my classroom.























































































This is a fun project that I like to put up for Open House.  I ask each one of my students to dictate a story to me about anything they want.  The stories are hilarious!  Then I have them draw a picture of themselves.  The last step is for them to watercolor the environment to place their drawing on.  The parents love this art!

This is one of my favorite boards.  It's all about spring.  This kids made ants, butterflies, and ladybugs to put on it. 

Life cycle of a butterfly




In the picture above you can see the grass the kids planted as well as our vegetable garden. 


This is a picture of my BoardMath.  I found these great decals at the Dollar Store that I have been using to make the board more kinder friendly.

Miss H. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment