Monday, November 19, 2012

More Fall Fun!

 The month of October always flies by so quickly!  It's probably because of the non stop Fall activities that we do.  Here are a few of the highlights....
My kinders learned all about spiders by reading many interesting non fiction books.

This is a picture of an anchor chart that we created to chart our new learning.  

I had my sweet kinders make spiders out of different shapes.  I think they turned out so cute! 

Ok, I am a LITTLE behind posting my Fall activities.... bare with me! Here is one of the poems that we added to our poetry books. 

We measured the height of our pumpkin in cubes.  

We estimated how many pumpkins were in the jar.  

 Here is a picture of our Halloween art.  I found this craft on Pinterest and thought it was adorable.  

This is a picture of my BoardMath from a few weeks ago.  If you're interested in learning more about BoardMath click on my post from last year.

Check out our Halloween banner!  I love how it turned out!  All the classes made a banner that was hung up at our annual Halloween Carnival.

Hope you enjoyed this quick peek into my classroom during the month of October.

Miss H.
     


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment